Thursday, July 14, 2005

Birth of a Blog




Well, enough reading blogs like Pyromaniac, Tim Ellsworth, Between Two Worlds, Camponthis, and for His renown...all worthwhile reads. It's time I stepped out into the blogosphere and tested the waters. It was bound to happen sooner or later. You can only read so many blogs without getting the itch to blog. So, I've decided to shed my purely blogobserver (is that a word?) status and become a bona fide blogger.

My first question is this: what do you call someone who doesn't blog but merely reads blogs? A blog reader? A blog fan? In the previous paragraph, I made up a word: blogobserver. But maybe there is a real world out there that describes those who read blogs but do not blog. Maybe they are peeping blogs. Does anyone know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home