Friday, February 17, 2006

Food Friday #3 - Best Cheeseburger


Ever crave a cheeseburger? Me too. We are a cheeseburger nation. I like mine with everything on them. I also like them with just a slice of cheese and a dab of mayo.

FAST-FOOD CHAIN RESTAURANT
Hardee's Angus - they brag about it being the best, and they are right, it is.


ONLY THE LOCALS KNOW ABOUT IT
East of the Mississippi: PVs Hut, Union City, TN - never thought I'd want slaw on my cheeseburger, but this place made me a believer.
West of the Mississippi: Permian Basin Hamburger Co., Odessa, TX - all kinds of unique burgers, with great fries on the side. You have to eat these burgers with a fork.


SIT-DOWN CHAIN RESTAURANT
I have no opinion in this category because every time I go to a sit-down restaurant I order something else. What do you think?


WORST CHEESEBURGER - every single one that is not made of beef, especially vegan burgers. Come on, people, if a cow didn't die for my burger, it ain't a burger!

1 Comments:

At 17.2.06, Blogger sparringK9 said...

goede pictures of restaurants and menus, a trip of america food, ja? i agree also with post on MLK funeral. nice blog. dank u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home