Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Summer Movies

What upcoming summer movies are you planning on seeing? As the father of 3 preschoolers, the question for me is what summer movie will I rent this coming autumn?

The hot releases are supposed to be the DaVinci Code, Superman Returns, Mission Impossible III, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I have no interest in the DaVinci Code. I'm intrigued by the new Superman. But I look forward most to the Pirates of the Caribbean sequal.

Interesting that of the five most highly anticipated upcoming flicks, four are essentially follow-ups on previous successful offerings.

1 Comments:

At 11.5.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will go see Mission Impossible III. I will have to get somebody to go with me. My bride hated the last one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home