Sunday, March 18, 2007

Internet Access? Yes! Play-by-Play and Color? Disappointing.

I love the fact that I can choose to watch any tournament game in its entirity instead of experiencing the crapshoot coverage over the television.

However, I am underwhelmed with the coverage the announcers have provided thus far. For example, would someone please send a memo to CBS to let everyone know that SIU has already played VaTech this season, and won. Maybe someone has pointed it out when I wasn't paying attention, but so far I've heard comments like, "We'll see if a team like Southern can hang with an ACC team like Virginia Tech, a team that has beaten the likes of Duke and North Carolina."

Hello? Do you do any homework at all before you make these comments? SIU HAS ALREADY BEATEN VIRGINIA TECH ONCE THIS YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home