Friday, February 17, 2006

Nailed!

Don't you hate it when these things work? Yes, I'm an only child. No, that doesn't describe me 100% accurately.

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.

1 Comments:

At 18.2.06, Blogger Brett Smith said...

Brett, this is Brett [Smith]. I read your blog on Mr. Deliberate. I think I found his twin. Uncanny isn't it?
http://www.brianschweiker.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home