Friday, December 30, 2005

Longhorns Will Beat Trojans


I've been saying for well over a month now that Texas will win the National Championship this year. Why? Well, for one, USC is not as good as everyone thinks. They were beat by Notre Dame, but a no-call allowed them to win. Second, as weak as the Big 12 is this year, the Pac-10 is weaker. So, Texas has dominated the competition in a better conference. Third, you have the hunger factor. Don't tell me USC is more hungry for a title than Texas. Fourth, Texas will not be intimidated. Fifth, according to this USA Today story, Hollywood is jumping on the USC bandwagon. I find this to be the most compelling reason of all. Pretty much anything Hollywood throws its lot in with is a guaranteed loser. Poor Trojans. Well, they had a nice run.
Who do I want to win? I really don't care. I guess I'd like to see the Trojans make history with the 3-peat. I just don't think it's going to happen. We'll see.

1 Comments:

At 10.1.06, Blogger Unknown said...

You are truly a prophet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home