Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fantasy Update - Week 1

Wow! I was surprised by how well my teams did this opening weekend. Both are 1-0, cruising to easy victories. Team A (see Aug. 28 post) scored the second most amount of points this week. Not too bad for the team that had the 9th draft pick out of 10 teams.

Team B scored the third most amount of points in a league of twelve teams; Team B had the 7th pick in the draft.

Of course, my fantasy baseball team is in tenth place out of twelve teams. And of course, my one fantasy football team last year dominated the first few weeks of the league and then fizzled down to such mediocrity that we didn't even make the playoffs.

2 Comments:

At 13.9.06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to mention 10-6 in Week One of Yahoo! NFL Pick 'em. Not too shabby!

 
At 13.9.06, Blogger Brett said...

Thanks for noticing, Tom, but I thought if I added that I would be crossing the line to bragging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home